Hello and Welcome..!!

This is my very first attempt into blogging. I would like to sincerely apologize if any errors are made.




          First of all, I'm Hamala d/o  Theavan. I am officially 23 years old this coming 

13th February. I was born in 1995 at Hospital Besar Kuala Lumpur as a third child to my parents. 
          
           My late father's name is Theavan a/l Velayuthan, my mother is Kamatchee a/p Veerappan, 55 years old. My late elder brother Logeswaran@Anand, elder sister Priya Darshini 26 years old and my little brother Pravin 16 years old.

           During my leisure time, I like to do gardening and play with my pet boy. Playing badminton and chess are my hobbies. 
          


Mum's mini garden as a "past time"

         
My pet Boy "Deena"

 I just past my first year of college life. Before enrolling into college, I was doing STPM in Methodist Girls School, Kuala Lumpur. 

          My dearest friend encouraged me "to take up a course since it's never too late to study".  I'm here today having learnt a lot and learning a lot more day by day. 


          "Everyday is a process of learning" there is no end for learning new things until the last breath. Here I am today, have learnt something new to me, which is Blogging in my first class for this 5th Semester in the class of Internet Technologies For Language Learning guided by Madam Azidatunnoor Binti Saidin. I am again learning something new - blogging. 




Providing blog link and email address to my lecturer 





Created a blog page

          With a warm heart at the beginning of the class I met my lecturer and friends. My classmates have been a strong pillar through this journey. For the first lecture on the 29th January 2018. I have learnt to write up in a blog. Would like to thank my lecturer and friends for the guidance. It is quite interesting to write up what we feel openly. I was exposed to the assessment guide and introduction to this particular subject. 

          This e-Learning process is pretty good for a beginner just like me. I hope I can do all my assessment on time and without much mistakes. I am grateful for this opportunity given to me. 


          I hope by end of this semester I could master a few skills of using internet technologies to be applied in my study related issues. 


          Thank You


Assessment 

Quiz                                 20% - individual

Blogging                         20% - individual


Podcast                           10% - individual

Educational Video      20% - group

E-Learning                    30% - group

Comments